Stamina RPG 2
May 14 - September 2
Stamina RPG 2 is an online competition for In The Groove 2 that, in addition to being a tournament in its own right, serves as the qualifier for ECS7 and for FCS3. Difficulties range from 12-footers to songs so challenging that almost no one can pass them. To participate, you must register on Groovestats first. Once you’ve done that and you’ve downloaded the songs for the qualifier, after logging in, you can go to the Passes page to view your current status and enter in any new passes.
You will accrue experience points toward your overall level and skill points towards specific BPM ranges for each song you pass, as well as Tournament Points (TP)– a new addition to Stamina RPG 2– which will determine your qualifying rank for ECS7. For each BPM range above 160, the three charts you have passed in that range with the highest TP value will contribute to your total TP.
You can view the current rankings by going to the Ranking page. The Quests page will provide a log of quests that participants can undertake for rewards, and hints on how to complete them. Finally, if you’d like to view the song list without logging in, the Song List page is the place to do that.
There are a few rules to note:
- Bracketing/mashing is strictly prohibited for any songs in the qualifier.
- You may play with way offs/decents disabled, but these will be enabled for the actual tournament.
- You must play on the normal judge and lifebar settings for ITG (Judge and Life difficulty 4). If you’re playing on the Simply Love theme on SM5, you’ll need to ensure that you’re using a version that has accurate life mechanics (‘Competitive Mode’ handles that on the most recent versions).
- No scores obtained prior to 05/14/2018 will be accepted.
- Make sure that you have screenshots of every score. If a pass is questioned and you can’t provide a screenshot, you’ll lose credit for it.
- Rate mods below 1.0x rate are not acceptable.
The 16 players WORLDWIDE who have earned the highest total TP by September 2nd at 11:59 PM EST are invited to compete in East Coast Stamina 7.
The top 12 FRENCH players and top 4 EUROPEAN players who have earned the highest total TP by July 31st at 11:59 PM CEST are invited to compete in French Coast Stamina 3.
Prizes will also be awarded to the top 4 players who have accrued the highest total EXP by September 2nd at 11:59 PM EST:
- 1st Place: $400 USD
- 2nd Place: $200 USD
- 3rd Place: $100 USD
- 4th Place: $50 USD